A Slice of Sunshine
80,00€ / night
Charm & Character in Arty Gracia
- 1 BEDROOM
- 1 KITCHEN, LIVING, DINING AREA (SPACE FOR ONE MORE BED)
- 1 BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
Our modern 1 BD apartment is full of light and quirky charm. In the heart of Gracia on a quiet street it comfortably sleeps a couple. Enjoy our mini terrace, open plan living space & access to a rooftop with views of Barcelona. Everything you need for a city holiday.
Our apartment features an open plan living, dining room and kitchen which open up onto a balcony overlooking a quiet Gracia street.
An open to the rafters double bedroom gives you a unique view when in bed highlighting our African art collection. The room has a sliding door for privacy and cupboards for your use. It comfortably sleeps a couple, and has a window to the interior patio. A new bathroom featuring classic Barcelona tiles with shower, toilet and basin has all you need to stay refreshed in the city. We have a single sleeper couch which can easily be set up to accommodate a 3rd person sharing the apartment. A dining table and study desk are also available for your use.
Enjoy the Barcelona streets from your balcony overlooking the neighborhood. You can prepare your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen and dine with the sounds of Barcelona drifting in through the open balcony doors. Or take up a glass of wine up to the rooftop terrace for panoramic views of the city. You can spy the Sagrada familia, tibidabo and other BCN landmarks.
We are located in the heart of Gracia but away from the noisy busy streets. You can sleep peacefully but still be in the thick of Barcelona life. We are close to Diagonal as well as the vibrant plazas of Gracia. Metro stations and bus stops are near the apartment as well as plenty of good shops and restaurants.
- Guests have access to the whole apartment. 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan kitchen-living-dining room and the rooftop terrace.
- We offer Minimal to Moderate interaction with guests, unless you require special attention.
- You need to climb one flight of stairs to reach the apartment, so it’s not suitable for wheelchairs. If you have a small child, a pram could be lifted to the apartment without too much effort by 2 people.
- As with all our apartments – The apartment is occasionally our home. You will find many of our personal items in the house, including artworks and books. Please respect the apartment as you would your own home. Private areas should remain private.